Tankless Water Heater Install, Maintenance, and Repair
Tankless water heaters are one of the most efficient ways to heat water. Unlike traditional heaters, tankless water heaters heat the water via a heat exchanger. They heat the water on demand, heating water only as it is needed for use.
Water Heater Installation
Absolute Plumbing can install tankless water heaters in most homes, commercial, and multi-family buildings.
- Saves money – Operates only when needed, keeping your utility bills WAY down.
- Saves the environment – Eliminates the extra cost of keeping 40 to 50 gallons of water hot in a storage tank, wasting less energy.
- Saves space – So small can be installed on a wall.
- Lasts longer – Almost twice as long as conventional water heaters.
- Cleaner water – Avoids using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale.
- Safer – Tankless models can be equipped with safety features to prevent scalding water from reaching your faucet.